Sarvey Askarieh, Esq.
Direct: (424) 270-0061
Office: (424) 270-0064
Fax: (424) 277-2027
Founder, Sarvey Askarieh, Esq., has been licensed as an Attorney in the State of California since 2004. Her legal career has been founded on protecting the interests and rights of business entities, business owners, and individuals with successful results. Her clients have included Fortune 500 companies, multi-national companies, insurance companies, small businesses and professionals. Ms. Askarieh takes a proactive and innovative approach when providing legal services to her clients to bring about effective and favorable results. She has been recognized by various publications for excellence in the practice of law.
Ms. Askarieh completed her Juris Doctorate at Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, where she was recognized for her academic excellence by being noted on the Dean’s List for two consecutive years. She also served on the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review.
Ms. Askarieh obtained her Bachelor of Arts from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2000, where she graduated top of her class, Summa Cum Laude. She was also recognized for her academic excellence by being awarded UCLA’s College of Letters & Science, Provost’s Honors and membership to the Golden Key National Honors Society.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2004)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2000)
- Admission to the State Bar of California (Active Member since 2004)
- Admission to the Bar of the United States District Court for the Central District of California (Active Member since 2004)
- State Bar of California, Business Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member
- Women’s Lawyer Association of Los Angeles, Member