Yevras Law Group, P.C. (herein also referred to as “Us,” “We,” “Our,” or “YLG”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of the individuals that visit, browse, and/or use its website located at www.yevraslaw.com or www.ylgcounsel.com (the “Site”).
WHAT WE COLLECT/ HOW WE COLLECT.
We may collect both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from you based on your Site Interactions as stated below.
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that can personally identify you, such as your first and last name, your e-mail address, your home address or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town, your telephone number, and/or your social security number. When you use the Contact Form or Consultation Request Form available on the Site to submit an inquiry into Our services or contact Us, you consent to the collection of Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us and that may be automatically collected as a result of your electronic communication with Us using said contact forms. In order to communicate with Us through the use of said contact forms, you will need to provide and/or fill in the requested fields of said forms, which include your name, e-mail address, and/or your phone number. All information provided must be accurate and truthful.
- “Non-Personal Information” refers to information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general geographic data, device types, device name, users’ operating systems, the number of active users of a website or mobile application, non-personal information that you may submit or that may be generated based on your activity on a website. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you use the Consultation Request Form or Contact Us Form available on the Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit Our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and/or (5) number of visits the site receives and duration (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
- COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended. We do not use third-party cookies.
By visiting, browsing and/or using the Site, you give Us permission and consent to use and collection information pertaining to you (including Personal Information) as stated in this Policy.
YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The collection of your Personal Information occurs when you voluntarily communicate with Us by using the Consultation Request Form and/or Contact Form available on the Site. Therefore, YOU can control whether Personal Information is provided to Us and the amount thereof. If you do not wish to share your Personal Information with Us, please do not fill out the Consultation Request Form or Contact Form.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use information We collect from your Site Interactions for everyday business purposes and operations, as well as to operate, process, improve, update, and personalize the Site, and/or services. We use the Personal Information provided by you to respond to your inquiry and to communicate with you. We may also use your Personal Information for Our marketing purposes, to send you newsletters and/or updates about our services and/or the Site.
HOW/WHY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not, without YOUR consent, sell, publish or share YOUR Personal Information with third parties except as provided below.
We may share YOUR Personal Information with third-party service providers, as needed, for business purposes and operations and to offer products and services to you, including to those marketing Our products, services, and/or the Site.
We will share YOUR Personal Information when required by law or to respond to legal process. We will share YOUR Personal Information to comply with Federal, State, or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements; to comply with a properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation or subpoena or summons by Federal, State, or local authorities; or to respond to judicial process or government regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over Us for examination, compliance, or other purposes as authorized by law;
We may also share or disclose YOUR Personal Information with Our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint venture partners, attorneys, accountants, and/or auditors.
We may share or disclose YOUR Personal Information to protect and secure, and to maintain the security of the Site; to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other misuse and/or liability; and as otherwise permitted by law.
LOCATION OF PROCESSED DATA.
The data We collect and process may be transferred to, stored, and/or processed in the United States or any other country in which the Company, its parent company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers maintain operations. By your Site Interactions, and/or by providing information to Us through the Site, YOU agree and consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of YOUR data to any such country.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Government Access & Mergers and Acquisitions
We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to share or disclose YOUR Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and other regulatory agencies, as permitted by law.
COMMUNICATIONS BY US.
We may send legal notices, notifications, newsletters, promotions, or other information via electronic communication or otherwise to you. If YOU do not wish to receive these types of communications, please send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from these types of communications. Please note that YOU may not opt-out of receiving communication (electronic or otherwise) with respect to legal notices and/or certain service-related communications and alerts that may be necessary by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/PUBLIC INFORMATION
YLG DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND YLG WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
CHILDREN. YLG’s website and/or services are NOT intended for USE by children under the age of 18 or the legal age to form a binding contract in YOUR jurisdiction, whichever is higher and YLG does not knowingly collect information from children. Further, We do not direct any of Our content specifically at children. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If YOU are under this age, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If We learn or have reason to suspect that we have received Personal Information from an individual under age 18, We will promptly delete any such Personal Information. If YOU believe we might have any information from a child under this age, please contact us at Info@yevraslaw.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you are a resident of California, the CCPA gives you certain rights regarding your Personal Information:
- Right to Know. Under this right, you may request from YLG the Personal Information we have collected about You in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Delete. This right allows you to request that we delete certain Personal Information we have collected about You.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please submit a request by emailing us at Info@yevraslaw.com or by calling (424) 270-0064. Please specify the nature of your request and which right you are exercising. Only you or an individual designated as your authorized agent may make a request related to your Personal Information. Parents may make requests on behalf of a minor child (if applicable).
- When making a Right to Know or Right to Delete request, please be prepared to provide the following information so we may verify your identity:
- email address
The information you provide will only be used to verify your identity. YLG will not discriminate against any individual who makes such a request.
- Responding to Your Requests: YLG will respond to CCPA requests within 45 days. In the event that we need more time, YLG will contact you to determine a reasonable extension period. Our response to YOUR request will be delivered electronically, unless YOU have provided other instructions. The information we disclose will apply to the 12-month period immediately preceding your request.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Yevras Law Group, P.C.
11620 Wilshire Blvd., 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org